Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? YoppWorks is the place for you.
As a global market leader, YoppWorks offers application development consulting services. Using Open Source Software such as the Lightbend and Google stack, we provide to our customers the mentorship to their technical teams, drive the implementation of product delivery, and offer development augmentation engagements. Our consulting services allow enterprises to drive success in meeting their strategic goals and deliverables while ensuring the best possible service.
Please note this role is located in Ottawa, Canada (remote during the pandemic).
When you Work at YoppWorks
- You’ll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement— YoppWorks is committed to the Open-Source Community and we strongly believe all good projects start with open-source technology. As a dedicated partner of Lightbend and Google, it is the YoppWorks mission to ensure every project engagement is a success. Our Partners have some great commercial products available to support each phase of the project lifecycle.
- You’ll make more than just a paycheque. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results.
- You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
What will I be doing?
- A hands on and creative thinker who oversees the activities and operations of the marketing team on strategy and delivery.
- Create and deliver the YoppWorks vision of being a leader and educator in the technical community.
- Writing effective technical content that appeals to our intended audience and builds on our brand of technical leaders in the market.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns to increase demand in targeted markets.
- Lead marketing activities throughout the year ensuring increase in brand recognition.
- Work closely with the sales team to implement effective marketing strategies to help drive value to prospective customers.
- Report monthly analytics and KPIs to the executive team.
- Manage interactions and dependencies between the team and other areas of the business, contributing to broader organizational goals.
What have I done so far?
- 4+ years of experience as a Technical Marketing Manager within the IT industry (preferably a tech company with rapid growth)
- As a skilled technical content writer, you have written compelling technical content pieces to capture the intended audience.
- You’ve created/leveraged customer insights, data analytics and research to develop a marketing strategy.
- You’ve created successful multi platform campaigns targeting a specific audience.
- You are confident in reporting on campaign analytics, outcome and ROI on campaigns and strategy.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with others in a fast-paced busy team environment with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, confidence and politeness.
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously handle multiple projects with deadlines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Wordpress and Marketo.
What you can expect
- An environment where constant learning is the norm.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for a dynamic company with a history of proven success.
- Join a team of innovative thinkers as part of a rapidly growing company that is all about helping businesses create innovative corporate and workplace giving programs.
- Connect with a passionate group in an open, collaborative, and fun environment.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture
- We believe in the power of diversity and we’re dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at YoppWorks. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.