Looking for meaningful work where you can have an impact? YoppWorks is the place for you.
As a global market leader, YoppWorks exclusively offers consulting services to help guide your enterprise to success. Using open source technology, we provide mentorship to your technical teams, drive the implementation of product delivery, and offer staff augmentation engagements. Our focus is in helping organizations develop systems of innovation based on Reactive Principles.
When you Work at YoppWorks
- You’ll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement— YoppWorks is committed to the Open-Source Community and we strongly believe all good projects start with open-source technology. As a dedicated partner of Lightbend and Google, it is the YoppWorks mission to ensure every project engagement is a success. Our Partners have some great commercial products available to support each phase of the project lifecycle.
- You’ll make more than just a paycheque. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results.
- You’ll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that’s essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
Supporting our people during COVID-19 (Please note this is a remote role within Ottawa)
- We offer a dynamic remote working environment/culture.
- We provide you with a laptop
- Videos on culture
- Regular calls with a member of the team to support you.
What will I be doing?
- This is a customer-facing role so you'll be constantly drawing on both your understanding of people and large complex scale IT projects.
- In this role, you will liaison the activities and operations of the customer support team, and develop and implement strategies to deliver YoppWorks vision of making excellent Customer Support a true feature of our product.
- Facilitate interactions and dependencies between the team and other areas of the business, contributing to broader organizational goals
Skills and Experience:
- Customer service oriented and Independent Problem Solver.
- Multiple years of experience working in a customer support role and comfortable meeting with high level executives.
- Attention to details, punctuality, and ability to follow the process while focusing on delivering results and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, positive attitude, confidence and politeness
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously handle multiple projects with firm deadlines High level of professionalism and personal integrity
- Crisp, compelling, and practical style of organizing thoughts into writing and speech; able to communicate with all levels in an organization.
- Bilingualism (French/English) is considered an asset.
What you can expect
- An environment where constant learning is the norm.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for a dynamic company with a history of proven success.
- Join a team of innovative thinkers as part of a rapidly growing company that is all about helping businesses create innovative corporate and workplace giving programs.
- Connect with a passionate group in an open, collaborative, and fun environment.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture
- We believe in the power of diversity and we’re dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment at YoppWorks. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, including Indigenous applicants, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply.
- Gender diversity and equality benefits everyone. We’re committed to supporting all gender identities and expressions in tech by sharing stories and advocating for equality.
- While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.